Salon 421 Protocols for Re-Opening
Update 2022: As of 2022 we have relaxed our initial re-opening protocols. Masks are now optional and we will continue to maintain proper sanitation and sterilization for everyone’s safety.
We would like to share Salon 421’s new procedures moving forward. This might be amended once we receive NY Guidelines, but would like to share what the new Salon environment will look like.
Upon arrival remain in your vehicle and give us a call. We will inform you on how to enter the Salon.
- Please wear a mask that secures around the ears to allow your service to be done. If you arrive without a mask, we will not be able to perform your service.
- As you enter, we will be taking a “non-contact” temperature reading. If your temperature is elevated, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been ill or in contact with someone who is ill within 14 Days, please reschedule your appointment.
- We will be servicing one (1) client per stylist with 15-minute time frame between each client to allow for proper sanitation and sterilization for everyone’s safety.
- Come into your appointment alone, please. The only person receiving service will be allowed in.
- Magazines, beverage service, and snacks will no longer be provided at this time. As much as we love treating our clients, at this time all of our Safety is a must.
- Remember Social Distancing is a requirement. Please be aware of other clients and the environment to practice Social Distancing. The salon has been rearranged and modified to accommodate Social Distancing practices.
Be assured our team will be sanitizing constantly throughout the day to ensure safety for all as we re-open.
Please remember we have months of appointments to make up. to accommodate everyone as safely and effectively as possible, we will be contacting our clients to schedule appointments as soon as we receive NY State Guidelines. Please keep in mind we have been closed since March 21st. We will be first contacting clients who had appointments scheduled starting March 24th to reschedule appointments.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon!